Thursday, September 17, 2015

Lalbagh Chya Raja Darshan 2015


This morning I decided to pay homage to the greatest icon of Mumbai Lalbagh Chya Raja Remover of Obstacles and the most crowded Ganesha Pandal in Mumbai.

People wait for hours to get a Darshan and offer floral tributes money gold and silver ..

I was dressed in saffron and with some difficulty managed to get entry ,,i caught a corner and stood there shooing stills as well as 3 videos ,, the Committee members saw me and waved out to me from the stage,but it was one of the most crowded days today,,they gave me a few coconuts and I moved out shot Ganesh Gully Chya Raja , finally Tejukaya Chya Raja and just returned home ,,

This is my new set at Flickr.All part of my Hope and Hindutva 66000 Hindu Blogs as a message of Universal Peace,,

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube