Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Hindu Jagran Manch Please Remove My Picture From Your Post



Hindu Jagran Manch have used my picture in their post without my permission,.

reply to a comment on my post at Facebook

They have used it for their agenda of stopping the namaz on the roads I did not shoot it for that purpose I dont politicize religion,, they have an issue they should ask their photographer to shoot it ,, you cant take my picture mention my name without taking my permission perhaps you dont know the basic ethics of blogging etiquette I have nothing against their agenda or their petition it is a free country all I know the namaz outside the Bandra Station on eid has been performed since ages ,, with due permission from the police and the concerned authorities ,,I dont want my picture on their website ,, simple .

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube