Sunday, September 20, 2015

GSB Seva Mandal King Circle 2015




I shot 435 images at the GSB King Circle Pandal most of the very beautiful close ups were not shot by me as I cannot access the Lord on the stage .. so I gave my camera to three of my GSB friends Raghu Kamath in house photographer , Sunil Shenoy my buddy from Duba and a young photo enthusiast Girish Kamath...he kept on thanking me for trusting him with my camera and he took some good shots.
So this series ends ..I was given prasad 3 Bags that I carried in the rains till King Circle barefeet and reached home safely .
I gave one bag the following day to Advocate Ashish Shelar head of BJP Mumbai my neigbor , another to my humble Tennis coach Mr Surendra Pawar and the last will go to Mrs Punam Sinha Mr Shatrughan Sinha and Sonakshi and family..The Sinha family and I share a very long beautiful relationship.
Nitaantikaanta Dantakaanti Mantakaanta Kaatmajam
Achintya Rupa Mantaheena Mantaraaya Krintanam
Hrudantarey Nirantaram Vasantameva Yoginam
Tameka Danta Meva Tam Vichintayaami Santatam.
Meaning: I constantly reflect upon that single tusked God only, whose lustrous tusk is very beautiful, who is the son of Lord Shiva, (Shiva, the God of destruction), whose form is immortal and unknowable, who tears asunder all obstacles, and who dwells forever in the hearts of the Yogis.
Thus ends my Ganesha GSB King Circle Yatra..













































I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube