Thursday, July 30, 2015

Tukaram The Sprout Seller Of Bandra Bazar Road RIP



He died on the 20 July but I did not know about it till today, I used to buy sprouts from him for my Java Sparrows , I knew he had fallen  at home and broken his leg and was admitted at Bhabha Hospital his son Akshay who was handling the sprout store told me that his mom was continuously by his side at the hospital. He was to be operated but he died before it could be done because of vital organ failure I was told this morning by the coconut seller next to his shop.

I immediately went to their house at the Bazar to offer my condolences to his wife ,, who used to handle the sprout store too.

And all these years he would call out to me Hari Om and I never knew his name ,, today I realized it was Tukaram...

He was a very good humanbeing , and always jovial and the Bandra Bazar has lost a good soul..RIP.. Om Shanti Om,
Today was his 10 day ,, after his soul departed from earth

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube