Thursday, July 30, 2015

The Bandra Worli Sea Link in the Rains




I was at Danny sirs house from 10 am till 2 pm.. for a photoshoot yesterday ..one of the most prolific actor who blooms in front of the camera ..however I wont be posting the pictures till after the release of his film,..and I have thus documented his look , sartorially fitted by me .
I shot a video too.. of the makeup and his look..
This morning I went to meet Mr Shyam Shroff  and later in the evening I went for some work to Worli Seaface ..it was raining cats dogs ,after completing my work, I decided to shoot some rain pictures , normally I desist from shooting the usual rain pictures ...I shoot simple pictures and I shot two guys from Lalbagh using the Dino Morrea Shiv Sena open gym in the rains ,than I walked from Worli seaface towards Mahakali Worli slums till Century ,,,I shot the slums and finally took a bus to Bandra ..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube