Friday, July 3, 2015

The Muslim Man A Humble Ricksha Driver




There are all kinds of Muslims in Mumbai,good bad ugly , but by and large the senior Muslims , although old , still work.. and I have seen many working as hawkers , taxi drivers and selling tea , but they are happy and content ,, You will hardly find them complaining ,,and till their hands legs are in working condition , they are not willing to retire .

They lead by their humility , their simplicity ,for them work is Worship and they stay away politics or religious discourse ,,they have cordial relationships with everyone , you wont ever hear them shout abuse or hurt someone ,, instead being poor they help those who are poorer than them.

I dont know his name but he allows me to shoot him ..I have never chatted with him.. but yet it seems I know him very well..he comes to my building to pick up school kids , but is very endearing and cordial with everyone ,,

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube