Friday, July 3, 2015

Mr Shelar Humble Father Of Advocate Ashish Shelar



Mr Shelar is soft spoken man, over the years I have known him he maintains a very low profile , a great devotee of Shri Saibaba he has inherited his humility humanity from this great Saint .
Mr Shelar helps the poor the needy , despite his son holding a high position in the BJP hierarchy , it has not affected senior Mr Shelar , he will commute by bus , and walk when necessary, I have immense respect for both senior Shelar Sab and his wife I treat them both as my own parents .

Mrs Shelar mother of Advocate Ashish Shelar has a humble disposition like her husband , when she sees me she will inquire about my health my diabetes , and my grandchildren..

In my entire life I have never seen such humility ,on feasts days she will send sweets to our house and ..they touch everyone holistically ,, and I think it is these being human qualities that thy have bequeathed to their son..Advocate Ashish Shelar , today the distressed Muslims who once ran to Ms Priya Duts office can be found near Shlelar Sabs office and they know he will help them in their need ..

I am not a political person I am a peoples photographer I shoot faces and faces are textbooks of life ,the struggles the hardships , and honesty integrity endurance that I saw etched on senior Shelar Sabs face when I took this shot almost taking him by surprise ,, as Senior Shelar and his humble wife stay away from the limelight completely.

This is my tribute to a noble man a great Marathi Manoos .


I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube