Thursday, July 16, 2015

Some Stories Go On Without Ending





I used to shoot him and his ward a blind boy ..I documented this blind boy with damaged eye balls but a very pleasant smile and this old man accompanied the blind boy ,, the boy was 9 year old
Some people had tried to get his eyes operated but the attempt was a failure and both blind boy and this old man disappeared ,,I saw them again at Bandra Bazar after 6 years I again began shooting them.. and this entire documentary is a set at Flickr ,, Blind Boy of Bandra .
Another attempt was made to get him get back his eyesight and again both blindboy and the old man disappeared .
And now the old man begs on his own I inquired about the blind boy but he gives me evasive answers ..I shot him near the Sunni Mosque Bandra Bazar and again asked him about the blindboy he said he is back home , that is Murshidabad in W Bengal..
And even today people give him money in memory of the blind beggar boy of Bandra

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube