Saturday, July 18, 2015

Eid Mubarak.. Said The Cop You Look Like An Antique Photographer





This morning dressed in my black Malang attire barefeet press card round my neck I went to shoot the Eid Ul Fitr Namaz at Station Road outside the Station Road Sunni Masjid I have been shooting both the eid namaz here for over 15 years ,,

I was greeted by a friendly cop, he thought I looked like an antique photographer I smiled and told him I shoot antique pictures too..I shot from the skywalk and from below .

The reason I dont wear slippers on Eid is because right below me the people are praying and it is not right for me to disrespect them , same while shooting below ,,

I shot video and stills .. met some old photographer friends Pradip Dhivar, Satish Malvade Dada from Sahara.. than shot the eid hugging pictures and finally a lot of beggars and walked homewards through the Shastri Nagar Slums and slaughter house slum..begged for a few minutes on the road with my beggar friend with elephantiasis .

I also shot a new beggar from Andheri Babloo with a huge monstrous elephant arm.I shot his video too,...

I will upload this new set in some time now ,,

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube