Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Documenting The World Of Naga Sadhus






















Only my Guru Shri Vijay Giri Maharaj knew I was a Muslim for the rest of the Naga Sadhus it hardly mattered, they knew I was connected to their Guru so they took care of me respected me ..at Nasik my First Kumbh ..
But at Maha Kumbh I had no problems , at all I had meals with the Naga Sadhus , a guy saw that I had hot water in the mornings for bathing , and when the storm came on the night of Basant Panchami I decided to come back to Mumbai ,, our tents were flooded and it was really tough for those who slept on the roads , the vendors ,, I still think with due respect neither Mr Akhikesh Yadav or Mr Azam Khan really knew how to hold such an event ..including the stampede that was due to negligence both by the State government and the Indian Raiways .. and sadly we are never prepared for such a huge event the greatest show on Earth.. ..even Wizcraft would have put up a better show than the UP government ,

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube