Sunday, June 7, 2015

Prayer Meeting For The Departed Soul Of Mr Rasik Solanki Of Neha Arts





This evening I went to the prayer meeting of my very dear friend Rasik Solanki whom we called Solanki bhai , Solanki bhai left for his heavenly abode a few days back he was 55 years old and worked for producer Mr Nitin Manmohans Neha Arts banner as the chief of their accounts department , he is survived by his wife and two children.
The prayer meet was at Borivil East close to the station.. near GH School..when I reached their at 5 pm seeing his picture I wept inconsolably as Solank bhai and I had shared some great moments as I worked for Mr Nitin Manmohans fashion store Prachins at Seven Buglows for several years and Mr Solanki was in charge of our store accounts too, besides we were connected much before I joined Prachins .. I had done costumes of Mr Vinod Khanna in Insaf a Neha Arts presentation at my old workplace .
I knew Nitinji as we called Mr Nitin Manmohan and though I left his store whatever I am today I owe to him , he was the one who supported me during the 93 riots , letting my family stay in safe houses at Juhu , Juhu Scheme and Andheri Link Road .
There was a huge crowd of Solanki bhais family his relatives well wishers and his mother and sisters too.. everybody connected to SolankI Bhai was crying at this irreparable loss of a great humble human being , who was helpful to all.. he was there , if we had a problem and helped us with our tax accounts and whatever he did for us ,, it was free and with lots of love and dedication.
Mr Nitin Manmohan his wife Dolly daughter Prachi were there , Mr Nitin Thakkar his son Mitul .. all staff from Neha Arts past present and everyone that was close to Solanki Bhai was there , lost faces I had not seen for ages were there to pay their tribute to a wonderful human being.
The prayer meeting got over at 7 pm and I took the local train back to Bandra ..I shot a video lots of pictures as sweet memories I shall be posting all this at Flickr.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube