Sunday, June 7, 2015

On The Passing Away Of A Very Dear Friend ,,




As I sat at Rasik Solanki bhais prayer meet I was reminded about his wedding day , his wedding wardrobe was done by me and he looked dashing dynamic and debonair ,, We were all married and now he had joined our Marital Club.
After I left Mr Nitin Manmohans Prachins where I handled the costume and styling .. to go independent Nitinji shut his fashion store after all he was an iconic filmmaker he had directed Sunil Shettys Prithvi a Neha Arts Production.
I had done Army Dannyjis exotic costume and the rest of the actors .. as Solanki Bhai was handling accounts we interacted a lot , and even after Prachins shut down Nitinji saw that I got work from their banner , he would ask me to do his personal clothes and formal stuff for Soham his son.
We met at weddings of friends relatives of Nitinji.. we had great happy times during his nephew Neerav Panchamiyas wedding in Pune son of his brother erstwhile Hemant Bhai Panchamiya or at Mr Nitin Thakkars son Mituls wedding .
We never met at funerals this was the first time .
Nitin Manmohan Sabs father Mr Manmohan was an actor well remembered forr his villain roles and his generosity .. once at a party at his house a guest complimented Mr Manmohan on his dapper styled shirt Manji as he was called ,smiled excused himself .. went to another room gift packed the shirt he was wearing and gave it to his close guest ,, this is the heritage of love that he bequeathed to both his sons Nitin Bhai Hemant Bhai and their sister ,,Whenever I met Mrs Manmohan Nitinjis mother I touched her feet and she would ask me seriously why I wore exotic clothes .. she would never let me leave the house without having something to eat ..
And so I have spent some great moments connected to Neha Arts and Zee Mad Neha with Nitinji , Mr Mukul Anand and Mr Sunil Manchanda ,, and I would call them because of their creativity genius .. Mukul Mad Anand Sunil Mad Chanda Nitin Mad Mohan..
And there office was always buzzing with actors Anil Kapoor Sab , Rishi Kapoor Sab, Kiran Kumar , Kadar Khan Shakti Kapoor sab,, Mr Tinu Anand Sab great days great times now shimmering memories on the sands of Time..
And every tear that fell from my eyes at Solanki bhais prayer meet transposed me to those beautiful days ,,,our group , Solanki Bhai , Satish Agarwal , Kaleem Khan , Nisar Bhai , Nitin Dhara ,.Mr Jagmohan , Nitish , Deepak Dinesh Gupta and several others ,, I am bad with names due to my failing memory ..
So a single picture hides a million words .. if the dam bursts they all come out fighting against the winds of Fate .

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube