Thursday, June 25, 2015

People Ask Me What Inspired Me To Become A Photographer




I said dumbfaced
Garbage ..all over
my beloved Bandra
Garbage consensual
attachment poetically
aligned to Garbage ,
breathing in breathing
out fulsome fumes of
Bandra Garbage I
seamlessly Age
A Yogic experience
part of my Tantric
Kundalini me my love
for Garbage open
gutters bad drainage
God Bless The Bandra
Municipality as they
go on a rampage
like Don Quixote
with long brooms
a war they wage
The Perfumed Garden
Sweet Fragrance of
Irrepressible Garbage
Man is the only filthy
Animal on two legs
in an illusory cage
he generates mound
mounds of Garbage
his horrific soul
lost in Garbage
Even Lord God
Cant Salvage
Nature watches from afar
insidiously enraged ,,
robbed ruined destroyed
by gluttonous Man
at every stage ,..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube