Saturday, June 20, 2015

I Am Using The Windows Flickr Uploader




I shot these pictures while going to Nana Chowk and Grant Road for some work, than I took a bus to Bhendi Bazar that passes the infamously famous Mumbai Cages the redlight area of Mumbai called Peela House of Falkland Road ,, I shot a few frames of the commercial workers trying to sell their bodies earn their daily bread ..I have shot this area extensively , as I know a few transgender commercial workers here ,, this set at Flickr I have disabled from public view.

I am using the Windows Flickr uploader latest Flickr offering and I have no limit , being  a Pro Flickr member , I can upload all my images they will be kept private in sets till I enable them for public view .

It is a tedious process and the upload is going on since last night a picture at a time instead of a batch but ..it is a batch upload of a complete folder .

I will add the details descriptions later .. I like shooting old buildings in contrast with the phallic towers of the rich mans fantasy.. tall and erect ..

So far I have uploaded 180 images from this folder ,,and its raining , I have decided not to go for my walk.. my 60D is dead comatose ,,because I stupidly shot in the rains ,,

I have over 65535 images in my street photography set at Flickr but if you see my religious sets most of the stuff shot on the streets could as well be street photography so it could reach a figure of 200000 street shots ,, out of 340,216 Photos public and private at my Flickr photostream.

Flickr suits me well I showcase my vision here as a photo and as a blog.. I tried Google Photos too but I prefer Flickr , the best photo management site ,,a part of it is almost like Facebook as I have friends we interact , comment and share in depth views of life at both ends .. my world and their world.

However Ello is a place to watch, with big wide spread photos ..and some great photographers showcasing their creativity ,a nice well knit community of similar mindsets .. and creative interests ,,I use Blogspot  as it is one of my oldest online presence but I wish they shut it down ...I have several blogs here all sourced from Flickr ,, or give it a brand new format like Ello..

I use Tumblr simply because I am a hardcore Ms Marissa Mayer fan and Flickr allows cross blogging to Tumblr but as I see it Tumblr is an extension.. I dont have interacting friends like Flickr and Ello .

I also have two other sites I dont use at all Fotothing and Xanga.. lol.. I am not on Buzznet ..the place where I learnt blogging ,, and writing an online picture journal.. but my oldest friends from Buzznet 2004 are connected to me o Flickr ,,Benn Bell Tom Andrews Yorrik.. Marjie Friar Tuck and others .

And I am back on Facebook ,, I keep deactivating my account ,,from time to time to remain sane and able .

I like to post textless images but than sometimes I give in to soliloquy and start talking to myself.. what you read is my seminal sorrow overheard as an echo... lol

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube