Friday, June 12, 2015

I Am The Product of The Garbage I Poetize With My Camera s Cosmic Eye

every morning  as i walk by
paying my respects to this
eponymous temple of our
lord of the flies .. with folded
hands bowed head my backyard
the garbage dumps i poetize
with a thundering applause
the bandra municipality i
lionize a part of me lives
a part of me dies ,,we were
born to litter we are garbage
beneath our humanly disguise
we have so much garbage to
export that no friendly unfriendly
country wants to buy ,,on another
planet another time 72 virgins
dreading the idea when jihadists
will come make a garbage dump
of their one and only paradise
limping  with a bandage on his eye
the leader of the pack,, lets out a cry 
lusting for good days ,, sugar n spice

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube