Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Happy Morning From Bandra ,,,Garbage Inspires My Fragmented Creativity




This is my first stop I pay my solemn tribute to the Lord Of The Flies ,, This is Gods other Temple where Man where godliness is reflected through the garbage ,,

And since the time we came to live in this part of Bandra it has always been like this or worse .. it did not matter to the residents or the people that live around this holistic spot , it did not matter to our BJP Mumbai President who lives two buildings away and this has nothing to do with progress or development ,,

But I assure you if Hon Narendra Modiji was to visit the BJP President for tea ,, would you see all this ,, tell me honestly ,,Bandra Municipality BJP volunteers would go out of their way to showcase their efforts cleaning all this hiding it beneath the red carpet ,, Modijis Swach Bharat ,

15 years of tepid lackluster Congress Rule ..it was the same , and despite the Congress civic presence it is is worse ,, this entire stretch is like acid bomb , the stench the filth , all the markets around this place are fulsome ugly dilapidated , the mutton market looks like a dungeon , the chicken market is to some extent cause of this misery , the trucks that  take over the garbage dump..see my videos you will feel what I feel ,,

The roads recently repaired by the Bandra Municipality are shoddy pathetic and repairing roads is a money spinner .. we all know it ,, but what can we do .. The Bandra Municipality has made the soul of Humanity into a eunuch .

And my grandchildren honed their skills in photography shooting this iconic garbage dump.. the ugliest place in all of Bandra ,, this place will always be like this even after I am dead and gone ,, because this is the fucked destiny of Bandra Bazar Road .We lead ,, you dont have to follow says this garbage dump..
I wish our MP who reads all the newspapers read blogs and a few tweets ,, but than she lives on the better side of Worli ,, it hardly matters to her ,,but it does matter to me as a senior citizen as a photographer poet and as a man who goes for his morning walks ,, mothers who walk their children to school from here ,, hardly anyone comes to shop in this Municipal Market .. the worst in Bandra , during the rains it reaches its lowest mark..

This was once a great part of the Gaothan and East Indian Pride but they killed it all.. the few East Indians original inhabitants live like strangers in their own area ,,

So I now get ready to go for my 8 km walk.. I bought a silicone gel insole for my Puma keds ,, I think I have flatfeet ,,

Happy Morning,,


I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube