Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Blind Beggar Kurla Station Overbridge




This bridge connects Kurla West to Kurla East and I take this bridge that houses a commercial shopping mall of hawkers at the top..to go to Nehru Nagar to meet my friends who are in the Tropical Fish Trade

I was seeing this beggar for the first time .. I spoke to him , he is totally blind I gave him money too , the Dalit lady who begs on the bridge steps was missing instead there was a blind beggar Muslim lady I gave her money too .. but an inner sense tells me there is a guy who brings the ladies to beg here I had spotted him once , he may be the local goon and all this not very far from the Kurla West Station Police Chowky ,,and why should all this matter to our cops , this is not a law and order problem..

Even if a cop sees someone making nuisance invariably he will just walk away pretending he has not seen it ,, In Mumbai the local goons that allow beggars to beg at prime spots get protection money money that is moved further up to those in high places ,, there was a lady dwarf beggar Muslim but I have not seen her for a long time ,,

Shooting beggars is like shooting nature , the beggars are trampled flowers , parched cactus , limbless trees , rootless plants ..and in my  short life as a photographer i have short different species of beggars ,..perhaps because I am a Muslim and this Muslim bit is not about religion but my spiritual culture that makes shoot Muslim beggars over 4500 images of Muslim beggars shot in India .. the cities I visited during religious feasts or pilgrimage .

It hurts me to see their lot , as staunch Muslims build Mosques Madrsas but no hope for the Muslim Untouchables , no rehabilitation , no institution where they could learn a trade and earn later in life.

Beggar ladies girls could be groomed taught Arabic and could in return teach poor Muslim children in the slums , there would be less rape of 5 year girls by horny Muslim sexual perverts who pose as Arabic teachers and those men who rape instead of arresting them they should  arrest the Heads and Trustees of the Madrsas too all equally to blame for bad outsourcing .. I had tweeted this to Hon Mr Tawde our Education Minister with foresight and vision and also wanted to know why Sunni Ulemas keep silent , why are pre pubescent Muslim girls being taught by  Muslim male Arabic Koranic teachers ,.

This is well maintained in Shia culture , girls are only taught by ladies , my granddaughter now 7 i has been learning Arabic at the Shia Mosque , religious scriptures and performs the Namaz with my wife before going to school, so in short even parents elders must add to the childs spiritual growth.. it kills me when I  read  this child abuse be it any religion .. it kills me as a human being most of all as a father of a girl and three girl grandkids .

So back to my Muslim beggar anthology of textless pain ..little girls forced to beg,,, newborn babies forced to beg , used abused as they grow older forced to marry old beggars and it is a life of pain in the lowest poor hierarchy of Muslim society.. and pictures dont lie..

Muslim kids burnt , beaten , so that they get more money through sheer sympathy and the Muslim Beggar Season...or Urus will start when the Ramzan Moon is sighted ,,

And all over Muslim areas you will see Muslim beggars ,, lame cripple crawling on all fours , deformed distorted contorted , and I am happy now people realize I help beggars and I dont sell beggar pictures as people presumed when I took up the camera to shoot them.. I hope some sadistic rich man does buy all my beggar pictures I will give the entire money I get to the poor irrespective of caste color or creed to the Indian poor ,,

I would not take a single cent from that money...


I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube