Thursday, April 2, 2015

What Does A Beggar Want Out Of Life ,,,




80000 Views yesterday on my pictures at Flickr and the only interesting thing the degradation of human life I have shot is Beggars ..I am not into Travel or Tourism.

I dont proselytize my religion or yours but I showcase the intriguing nuances of all faith as it touches Mankind via Rites Customs Rituals .


I shoot the simplicity of Life , simple things without intricacy without metaphorical interpretations ,,my poetry is my own thoughts emanating from the pictures I shoot ,, I live from one day to the next ,, I now  enjoy seeing my granddaughter Nerjis shooting pictures , there was a time I had to help her hold the camera but now she does it on her own , before she takes the camera the first thing she does is to place the camera strap around her neck.

And she is moody impulsive if she does not want to shoot she will not shoot at all. so we both add content to our Bandra Blogs .

Bandra is her Wonderland and her Disneyland ..


And today I am in a beggarly mood ... I am thinking reliving beggars ...

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube