Thursday, April 2, 2015

The Tragic Story of This Vegetable Seller






I respect this man a lot , and I have known him for  several years since the time I accidentally shot his elder daughters wedding procession that was passing by my house ,,, now he is a grandfather too.. and I always get a smile when I pass him by..

He recently lost his only son of  20 years old  , a young lad  who died due to a cardiac attack.. and he has faced this irreparable loss with a lot of strength of character .. he says it was Gods will and goes silent ,, all those years of holding his only son watching him grow from school to college  , those dreams of seeing him in a good paying job,  all gone .. nothing remains and believe me his son was a strapping handsome lad,,  totally polite and well mannered boy ..

And as a father I can understand his immeasurable pain and I shoot his pictures try to understand his fatherly pain and loneliness ,, I dare not how his wife is taking the loss of their only son.

May His Soul Rest In Peace ..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube