Tuesday, April 14, 2015

I Went To The Bonesetter SV Road Bandra My Fourth Session














I had not gone to him for almost two weeks so I thought of showing my leg as the pain has not yet gone .. This morning too I had walked about 4 km at MET Gardens ..
And even during the course of the day I  walk about 3 or 4 km for work purpose ,, and this guy in the picture has been taking care of me for bone related problems he was on leave .. and as his boss was not around he checked my leg , and tried to align it by tying a rope and giving it a big pull ,, than he applied lep herbal ointment,,

I felt much better and shot a few frames of the holistic procedure ,,


This guy is very good and highly gifted and does a great job massaging and taking care of your bone related and muscle pull problem , he hardly talks while working I thought I would take a video my Xiaomi note hangs while shooting , and it has several problems all related to its camera .. but as it is a gift from my son I take all this in my stride ,,


I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube