Thursday, March 12, 2015

The Last Journey of Dr Chandrakant Chandra Prakash Srivastav of Bandra Bazar Road



I knew Dr Chandrakant and his brothers as I stayed at Kamla Bai Sadam opposite the clinic.. and Dr Chandrakant had just had a bypass surgery and  was doing well I had seen him at an Arti a few days back at the Sai Baba Temple..

And this morning I was informed he had a cardiac arrest at his clinic and breathed his last but  there was another tragedy in his family his  mother had died a few days back , his brothers were at Hardwar . to immerse their mothers ashes ..and now their brother Dr Chandrakant had passed away in their absence.

May God give his family the strength to bear this double loss
May his Mothers Soul his Soul Rest In Peace .. Om Shanti Om

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube