Thursday, March 12, 2015

My Lunch. Dal And Mixed Cereal Roti With a Chicken Piece




I have been told to avoid rice , biryani , potatoes and I normally dont eat red meat ..

I have to bring my blood sugar under control even after walking rigorously for one  month .. my blood sugar was fasting 242 and post lunch 300 .

I have gone to a diabetologist Dr Jain from Mahim Kapda Bazar and he has changed my old medication.

I dont smoke or drink I dont eat sweets ..so after another 15 days I will take my blood sugar test again I am also having a herbal medicine Paneer Ka Phool soaked overnight and taken on an  empty stomach every morning ..but I have been taking this for about 3 weeks .. to get effective results the Kalidas Provision stores Bandra Bazar Road from where I got this herb told me to use it for 2 months at least .

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube