Friday, March 27, 2015

The Eton College Chapel Choir At St Peter Church Bandra




These kids from the elite Eton College were at the Church rehearsing their music for their performance at the Church after 8 Pm Mass,, Much as I wanted to go and shoot it but I was with Linda and did not go for the same .

But at the rehearsal I shot two videos and loads of images . I hope the English kids who were having a tough time to coping the Mumbai hot humid weather will enjoying seeing these as sweet memories of their sojourn in Mumbai.

And for me even as a Muslim St Peter Church adds to my inner peace and my Church memories of my old school and the exquisite Wodehouse Holy Name  Cathedral at Colaba .

St Peter Church used to be my escape and I shot Jesus his followers his clergy and the Silhouette of the Holy Spirit plying hide and seek with me near the marble statue of Jesus Christ.

And Fr Jaun the Vhurch pastor has been my friend teacher mentor , this Spanish Priest who speaks fluent Marathi has spent 63 years in Mumbai.. he too had met Mother Theresa that is why I had bought Linda to to meet him in the sacristy while I left them to their privacy of spiritual thoughts I shot these English kids  as they followed their Music teachers instructions ,,

This was shot on my mobile phone rest of it on my Canon 60 D

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube