Thursday, February 12, 2015

See He Is The Photographer Who Shoots Barbers




 yes they are my greatest fans
 simply because nobody shoots
them or internationalizes them like me
,.. and i do it free every time i pass
them by they wave out happily
they are poor street barbers but
worthy citizens of my beloved
country taken for a ride like
the cobblers the dhobis
by the political gentry that
takes their precious votes
builds their mansions grand
 statues as selfies ..but
than paid media gets angry
if it called bazaaru hijacks
the entire voting machinery
of delhi..the broom overrides
with a historic victory 67 brooms
3 lotus swach bharat  what a
destiny ,,

It was the Suit  that did him in
honestly according to the horoscope
Delhi could have been the
 easiest win said the broom to the bin

like an elder brother consoling wisely
so shooting barbers is also my angst
my satirical poetry with malice to none
to be or not to be .. photographer poet
or just me . said my altar ego shoot pictures
let them judge its contents in entirety

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube