Thursday, February 5, 2015

Mumbai Pride March 2015 Silent Protest Against Article 377





You may never have participated in a March but do you know how it feels for someone who must do so, someone who needs to raise their voice to be heard above the noise about how unfairly you and the rest of society treat them all their life through your acquiescence of unequal laws, of laws that make it a crime to love someone, laws that only have a victim and no individual perpetrator, and your acquiescence of attitudes and behaviours that demean people like me daily. At least walk a few steps with me and others like me to acknowledge this wrong. Join me at the Mumbai Queer Pride march tomorrow around 4pm at August Kranti maidan, near Grant road station. The LGBT community needs more voices, not quite acceptance

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube