Monday, February 23, 2015

I Shoot This Every Morning And There Is No Garbage Bin




And I bet the Congress Corporator Mr Tanvir Patel has never seen this though he looks out from his banner along with the other members of the defeated Congress Party Of Bandra .

And maybe because of their Congress Banner the BJP dont walk to take action against the early morning mess on this Gen Arun Kumar Vaidya Marg.. I mean there are some places in Bandra you can shoot a picture a day but the garbage will never go away.

And I think it is not my job to shoot this I dont stay here , but than where I stay Bandra Bazar garbage dump is worse than this .. and the Municipality is totally incompetent clueless about garbage management or Dengue or Swine Flu prevention.

And I think Mumbai surely needs a corporate CEO someone accountable who will take blame and responsibility and not pass the buck as the Mumbai Municipality does ...

And it surprises me newspapers asking children to help clean the sea front and dirty areas when they should be holding the ears of the Municipality bosses shoving a broom in their hands and making them clean Mumbai..

And Hindustan Times wants  to be Numero Uno in Mumbai so getting volunteers cleaning Mumbai helps sell the paper ,,Folks of the Times of India live in Ivory Towers so surely you dont expect them to mess their manicured fingers in shit and garbage.

And I hope some politicians some filmstars come and clean Bandra Bazar Road too..Hug our Garbage Bins with Posters Saying Save Bandra Bazar Market ,, the politicians sadly the old or the new can never save it.


I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube