Wednesday, February 18, 2015

I Get My Ears Cleaned Before The Ear Cleaners Of Bandra Talao Disappear





And he kept asking me Sir when is your American friend Alex coming to Mumbai to get his ears cleaned ,..I told him my friends bucket list is spilling over ..he has started running on the streets of LA at 5 am to become lithe and lean.. when he comes to Bandra Talao he will look like a lad of seventeen...with a glittering face and sheen..to come and have his ears cleaned he is very keen..he will take your pictures too ,,,you know what i mean .he asked me one last question will he have a turban  big rings like you or will he be wearing jeans ,, i looked stumped bewildered ..i wish i could more explicitly describe this scene ,,and than i remembered to text my american friend to take anti dengue anti swine flu anti humor vaccine ..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube