Thursday, February 26, 2015

And Let The Municipality Know That Gen Arun Vaidya Children s Park Bandra Reclamation Has Literally Gone To The Dogs




And these are ferocious strays that enter the park as it has no guards, no security outpost .

In the nights I am told the drunks drugaddicts climb the railing and do their stuff inside .. and this is blot on the beauty of this part of  Bandra Reclamation known as Gen Arun Kumar Vaida Marg.. and this is a BJP Shivsena stronghold and vote bank,

Early in the mornings senior Maharadhtrians come here to do yoga and were grumbling about the state of this park , orphaned by the Mumbai Municipality ,, the name board needs fresh pain , the slides are in dangerous condition and id a child slides down into a puddle of filth he goes .

The park is used by adults and older kids for free hand exercise , they could really build a small gym here , for the youth that voted for BJP and trusted the Modi wave  for change progress and development .

And I think the Bandra Municipality is an autonomous entity as it hardly cares for the local representatives or public opinion..and our Congress corporator is not made of that material that he would fight for this end of Bandra ..he is more comfortable and often seen in Muslim slum pockets the quintessential Congress Muslim vote bank..

Politically there is an invisible Hiindu Muslim polarization in Bandra . a fact that can be seen b the discerning person.. in terms of appeasement only .

Muslims are wooed by the Muslim politicians and Hindus the richer one from this part of Bandra hardly need any appeasement just a good park and less robberies .. a stall was broken in opposite the MET Gardens .

And I wanted to leave this post blank .. but I hate biting barking stray dogs ,, as simple as that as a child I was bitten a lot b strays and I am sure it was my school bag that the dogs thought I was a ragpicker too.. and I remember the giant injections at St George Hospital.. I am a Colaba refugee and Bandra gave me reason to feel and love it as my daughter and granddaughters were born in Bandra .
I do not belong to any political party but I hate seeing Bandra going to the Dogs ,, And I am sure you original inhabitants of Bandra feel the same like me or more  than me.


I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube