Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Once Upon A Time There Was An American Lady Who Called Me A Shia Thug





piercing the poetry
of my capricious soul
with a slug perhaps
she was uncomfortable
with my Chameleon like
mug..my cosmic rings
my colorful turban my
barefeet on my shoulders
a woven shawl like rug
her clawed nails into the
flesh of my poetry she dug..
an incident in Baghdad had
a demonic effect on her
fastidious demeanor..
an incident that was frivolous
media created humbug
i called her blog goddess
perhaps she did have feelings
of a sympathetic nature for
shutterbugs ..fondly remembered
through this post with love and hugs

sartorially signed by the shia thug..
sweet lady all is fair in love and war
please dont get bugged ..water
flowing freely from a bleeding jug..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube