Thursday, January 15, 2015

i was caught in the net of her deceit




she took me for a ride
fraudulent machinations
cosmic circle of evil
she was a cockteaser
a cheat she robbed me
of my feelings my emotions
my love i encountered my
first romantic defeat
my love on the internet
a complete disaster
a complete failure
a grand kick of her
high heels on my
humble backseat
it was her sweet
angelic face her
beaming heaving
bosom bursting at
the seams that
conned entrapped
me a beggar poet
barefeet ..her posterior
her hourglass shape
those pendulous
movements those
shapely feet
oh friend alex
now you know
why i dont shoot
legs ..memories
that bludgeon me
a poet incomplete
dehydrated dreams
 i tried to
erase delete ,,
this polygamous
philandering got
the better of me
when i realized one
in the hand is better
than the entire bush
my languishing libido
over pumped adrenalin
yes canine like it was
me not her on heat
i saved my poetic
ass .. at least ,,

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube