Friday, December 19, 2014

Mama The Man With The Camera Is He A Beggar Like Us




limping barefeet
wound on his head
mama i am sure he
is a beggar like us
one of the living dead
pain in his eyes i read
perhaps using the camera
as a beggars bowl our
pain he spreads ..
mortally wounded by
the original sin of being
beggars ..we are the left
overs of gods bounty
through tears he bred
to always beg be at
the mercy of the well fed

no i dont want to return home
no ghar wapsi to become
a hindu i d rather be dead
the religion of my mother
is the essence of my humanity
he looked into my eyes silently
moved ahead ..a beggar poet
a hindu shia i am what i am
when my body was being born
my mortal soul had fled
religion destroyed humanity
killed god  the poison spread

killing innocent children
an eye for an eye the Taliban
code of honor build on fear dread
if he is a shia hindu or jew
the commander said off with hs head


I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube