Saturday, October 11, 2014

Press Photographers Dont Shoot Beggars It Would Humiliate Them In The Eyes Of Their Camera

This is the Eid Namaz , the photographer in the frame is checking on what he shot , he will now train his camera on the Eid Poster kids that is the picture to please all the chutiyas who read newspapers .. that is the picture the photo editor wants ,, thats the brief.

I have no editorial constrains but yes I self moderate my thoughts and my vision when it transforms itself to the poetry of my soul .. The beggar woman in the picture first came to me I gave her Rs 50..than she thought she would try her luck with the next photographer .. I leave it to your sense sensibility ,, how really cares for Muslims beggars not even Muslim society with heavy hearts of stone ..

After namaz the rush is to reach home get over with the Qurbani give the goatskin to the Mosque and meat to the neighbors ,,, and close relatives .

And I come twice an year here not just to shoot the spiritual calisthenics of the Namaz but emotions feelings and whiff of sadness where the beggars are concerned and this place is full of cops top cops ..but the beggars are allowed this day to beg or normally if caught they have to pay a stiff fine of Rs 1200 or be sent to a  beggars home ..

And through body language I also know which veiled woman is a Hindu begging as a Muslim..and I know most of the beggars in Bandra dont blame me blame my camera.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube