Monday, October 27, 2014

My Flickr Stats On 26 October 89998 in Humility And Gratitude





We all want the world
in our pictures to be seen
though my backyard
sadly even with a BJP MP
MLA too is the filthiest
horrendously  dirtiest unclean
potholed unhygienic through
my pictures you have seen
umpteen shot by my grand daughters
marziya and nerjis not yet in their teens
swach bandra bazar is impossible
unless of course if the PM comes
to clean a message to all
where you live the area you
should not demean ,,
keep it neat evergreen.

the next corporator from my area
will also be from BJP as the congress
took us for granted has finally lost
its sheen netas that only during
election time were seen my poem
my paean nobody ever had the guts
to ask them sir madam 15 long
years .. tell us where have you been
what have you done besides sending
out brochures that were read by
aging stars of the silver screen..

gosh what a change of scene ,,markets
without even a ladies latrine ,,for them
sadly everything was routine ,,we just
hope the new lot makes Bandra pristine
comfortable slum free serene ..those
that are living in the slums need hope
not just free talk free polio vaccine

not your mugs with superstars in every
filmy magazine ..long lines of muslim ladies
poor dalits waiting in the hot sun for kerosene

to those of my good friends in America happy Halloween


I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube