Thursday, August 7, 2014

The Muslim Beggar Child Begins Work The Moment She Is Born




I am not an activist or social worker but I shoot pictures , now it is much easier as I use the mobile phone the Motorola G..

Here I gave her some notes , and I was struck by the beautiful angelic face of her child ,the child was working too, much harder than the hapless Muslim mother .. facing the itinerant Mumbai rains heat and humidity and the filthy surroundings of the filthiest Municipal Market Bandra Bazar opp Kalidas Stores .

Imagine feeding the child and surely she cant afford diapers , so cleaning the child's bum with newspaper and the child is in a disease prone area ..despite fancy brochures on Dengue Free Bandra ..politicians are really not bothered , and this time the voter cannot be appeased by paver blocks or cosmetic changes ..the Bandra voter I think is educated even though living in the slums ..and this time the destiny of the politician will be tested without the Modi wave.

Like Bandra Bazar Road I am sure there are many areas in Kurla and Bandra East too but I talk of the area where I stay it has literally gone to the dogs.

This morning after I shot this Muslim beggar mother I met a few more ahead close to St Josephs Chapel and the Shia Mosque Bazar Road.

And I must add I sincerely believe the candidate placed by the Aam Admi Party for North Central Constituency was to break the minority votes and make winning for the BJP much easier and I hope Ms Priya Duttji  learnt something from this uncalled for defeat ...she should start doing some soul searching on her own without her cronies that surround her in her Ivory Tower.

And this win should be a greater bigger lesson for Ms Punam Mahajan who has yet to turn up and see the filth of Bandra Bazar Road luckily I dont represent Bandra newspapers that mostly glorify the Congress ..survival is the name of the game.


I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube