Thursday, August 7, 2014

When A Woman Is Forced To Beg ..




The one thing that amazes me about the community to which I belong we dont have a platform to find out or do research as to why Muslim women are forced to beg on the streets .. and here should the government not register beggars like they are doing  for the hawkers .. beggars too occupy public space and do their work.. and there are professional beggars , organized beggar and the general beggars.

Someone could have asked this woman what made her come out on the streets to beg I am sure she a tale , a tragic tale of doomed fate and destruction.

I am a street photographer I shoot pictures but someone should see them but than we have people in high places heading minority welfare who still consider the Parsis too be minority as compared to Muslims ,, we are talking about economic backwardness among poor Muslims Dalits others living below poverty line and even rs 12 wont fetch  them a meal of a day.

Acche Din is for rich , politicians , babus and industrialists ,, the poor dont count at all in our country ,,Gaibi Hatate Hatate Garib Ko Hata Diya..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube