Sunday, August 10, 2014

Stuck With A Beg Leg.. In Cosmic Captivity He Begs

I have known him for several years , he normally begged outside the Tata Parsi Agiary on Bandra Hill Road .
He always held his head up and kept a perpetual smile ,, and than he disappeared as most beggars in my area...so when I saw him     at close to Almeida Park I was surprised ..but as I was in a hurry I gave him some money and rushed .

With the mobile phone comes one advantage I dont miss out on  the ' indecisive' moment..because in my case its the picture and not the picture quality that tells the story.

I had a problem with Khwajah the old beggar from Bandra on Eid Namaz , I dont know he was perhaps in a bad mood and was rude with me I met him at Boran Road and told him I dont shoot pictures to make money but to share their pain and when I told him I belonged to the Dam Madar Sufi order he was very apologetic.. I told him his behavior was not in keeping with the sanctity of his name , I think it was a case of bad hair day.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube