Sunday, August 10, 2014

When You Shoot Pictures Make Sure That Even After 4 Years They Look Fresh

This lot that you have seen of my Ajmer pictures was shot in 2010 ,

This was divided into 3 segments .

Ajmer Urus 2010 was the main story board that accidentally I moderated so all the pictures could be seen by a Flickr member .. this was an oversight when I removed my Hijra  set of this series from public view for personal reasons .

1 Hijras at Ajmer 2010 was my documentary of the Hijras and their holisstic connection to Khwajah Garib Nawaz that I removed from public view as my picures wre being stolen by hijra lovels shitheads at Flickr .This is a long series as I am very close to the transgender community .


 2 Dam Madar Malangs  this was my second set within Ajmer Urus 2010

3 Chatti At Peersaa Fakhru Miyas House was the third one .

So now I am revising this complete trip in 2014 removing the restrictions that I put in place on my  2 and 3 sets..

And I am refreshing it all with new titles new thoughts and new hope.

That is why I prefer Flickr I use it  as my blog platform.. and from here I cross blog  a few to Facebook Twitter Tumblr directly or I have to physically post it to my Blogspot.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube