Sunday, July 27, 2014

I Did Not Want People Pissing On My Facebook Wall




so i disabled it once and for all
the revolting smell the assault
on my conscience my nostrils
i sprayed aerosol got tired
of peoples their natures call
on my brick less priceless wall
medium height not very tall
racists bigots shia haters no
dearth of footfalls ..friends told
me re install i paid no heed to
their call no woman no wall
who will come first piddle
without heed to protocol
they had the balls and gall
some unzipped when they
suffered total recall or some
suffering from withdrawl
people just loved pissing
on my photo pasting wall
some came dripping all
over like seminal nightfall
some thought it was a public
urinal in a seedy whore
picking up mall ..i was really
shocked appalled ..no more
will i allow people on my
favorite wall.. let them beg
plead crawl .. fuck you want
to piddle go to a corner of
some chawl....my wall
forever fire walled ..


I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube