Friday, July 18, 2014

2nd Death Anniversary Mr Rajesh Khanna 18 July 2014



18 July 2014

I got a call from Bala that I was invited to a very private puja at Ashirwad Carter Road , in the memory of Mr Rajesh Khanna in remembrance of his second death anniversary by Ms Dimple Kapadia.

This was a strictly private affair with Dimpleji  at the helm and her very close family friends , her daughter Twinkle Khanna Arav and Nitara her grandkids.

Bala had strictly told me not to shoot pictures but this one I requested her for Mr Rajesh Khanna  fans and friends , Dimpleji thought for a moment and allowed me to take this shot , after seeing it on my camera monitor.

The prasad was huge giant Dahi puri , and I took her leave remembering all the moments I had spent here with my grand children in this house of Dreams.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube