Friday, May 23, 2014

Muslim Beggar Woman




Knock, And He'll open the door
Vanish, And He'll make you shine like the sun
Fall, And He'll raise you to the heavens
Become nothing, And He'll turn you into everything.”
― Rumi

I am not a face reader , nor do I read books I once did voraciously deliriously , chimeric-ally maybe reading all those books helped ..my pictures in introspection are Dickensian , they tell you the garrulous nature of life and the struggle to remain afloat.

I hardly talk to the Muslim lady beggars I shoot , I shoot and than the poetry of Life fills in the blanks.

Perhaps if I was a woman I would have sat with her asked her about her pain her tribulations ..why was she begging what went wrong how did the wires snap.

While shooting Men Muslim beggars I keep my distance never try to get curious I just shoot and offer them help if necessary .

I a good at reading body language so I know a professional beggar from a mile and having shot so many beggars I know the vocabulary of their angst and pain.

Beggars are human that is the basic premise ..they hurt and they try not to cause hurt ..the impoverished ones are incapable of hurting a fly .

Now what is her story..I leave it to your imagination ,,her child narrates it better than her in stolid silence .

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube