Tuesday, April 15, 2014

The Satghare Ram Mandir Temple Bandra Bazar Road A Disclaimer



This morning while surfing the net I found somebody has made a bogus profile on my name Firoze Shakir and added a blog

satgharerammandir.blogspot.in/ and written a comment and the blog with my name ..

I have complained to Blogspot Customer Care , with my valid identification and my Voters ID as proof ,,


I have been shooting this prestigious iconic temple since 2006 as my efforts to promote Hindu Muslim amity and as I once lived across this temple and shot Maha Shivratri and Ram Navmi other important Hindu festivals .. I am known to the various Satghare Brothers   who have allowed me to shoot the interiors and the feasts all part of my set on Flickr Hope And Hindutva A Message of Hope And Humanity ..

I am not the author of this blog Satghare Mandir Blogspot.in that has been created with mischievous intention of hurting the owners and their legal dispute ..so please let it be known to all and sundry..

All my blogs are picture based originate at Flickr and crossblogged to my other sites at Tumblr ..And at FirozeShakir.Blogspot.com

Thanks .. Firoze Shakir Photographerno1



I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube