Wednesday, January 22, 2014

YEDA YEDA YEDA Soul of the Am Admi At Stake


Most Of The Mad People I Shoot I Never See Them Again


Barring one madman , who stays in the vicinity , many madmen who come to Bandra are nomadic itinerant and lost in transit both mind and bodily ,,this madman I shot 4 years back.. and than one day he just did not turn up ,,simply swept away by the waves of timeless thought .
no one knows from where he came
a part of the scenic soul of bandra
he became .. now for heavens sake
dont ask his name ,,nameless a face
sun baked , a body wretched dirty
mud caked the sadness sorrow
the ache was this the image
of mankind solidly morbidly
a godly mistake was it him
or the moment that was fake
..a shot that kept me dreamless
nightly awake ...my soul
writhing like a captive snake
YEDA YEDA YEDA
Soul of the Aam Admi at Stake

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube