Friday, January 3, 2014

Dear Beloved Message From Rev Mathias Will


Good Day,

I am sending you this mail in good faith. I am Reverend Mathias Will,a British citizen currently undergoing medical treatment for cancer.I have decided to DONATE the sum of £8 Million to you for the good work of god to promote humanitarian works. I.e. assisting the less privileged, i have just been informed by my doctor that I only have few months to live due to cancer illness and i am about to end the race like this without a child and in contrast to how family members & friends has completed treated me during horrible moment in my life? I decided reaching out to a total stranger in your person. Having known my condition I have decided to nominate you as my beneficiary. Please contact me for more details on this noble project of mine.

Regards,
Reverend Mathias.

thank you dear kind
generous stranger
trusting rev mathias will
for choosing me as
your beneficiary who
fits the bill ..a beggar
poet without money
art or skill .. who shoots
beggars lepers terminally
ill.. those who cant swallow
the bitter pill..diseases
of the mind soul...souls
over the hill.. your kind
sum of of £8 Million
i have decided to
donate to yahoo
a better flickr
with no black days
just goodwill ,,i
can see anuj nair
smiling as he poses
for me dressed to
kill..a still is a still
overcooked barbecued
or over grilled ..
we thank ms marissa
mayer ..and we hope
our dreams wishes on
flickr she will happily
wholeheartedly
fulfill..for her ingenious
twitter friendly no
task uphill..as she
respects freedom
and freewill. until.
no more black flickr
days ..or she gets ill
so rev bill thanks
get well soon dont die
just chill.. dont ever
make a mountain of
a molehill.. steady
hands .. dont over spill

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube