Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Nerjis Street Photographer shot by Fredy Shakir


Fredy is my brother Firdaus , who will soon be relocating to Birmingham, where his wife Shivani son Sean alias Shayan are settled ..he was at my place to wish me the very best for my entering the silent sixties..yesterday was my birthday.. I stayed at home,because of Moharam mourning,,,

My grandkids were enjoying the bouquets of flowers sent to me by Mr Danny Denzongpa , his wife Mrs Gawa has never once missed sending me a bouquet so many years now ..thank you Ringhzing and Prema Denzongpa.


Nerjis here looks like my kid sister Rehana in her younger days ..I think..but Nerjis prefers talking to the fishes in the aquarium.. she takes a small stool sits and chats with the three flowerhorns telling them her complaints.. mostly against Zinnia who beats her from time to time but they become friends soon enough,, Marziya is busy climbing the walls in our house ...so though it is Marziyas fish tanks, the fishes belong to Nerjis and I just sent a message to Ms Dimple Kapadia fishing her all the best for the release of her new film on Friday.

And my sister Farzana my brother Zaheer wished me too..I was very tired by late evening some urgent work and hit the sack early..

Thank you Meld and Sarah... The Aam Admi Party has put the fear of God in our own ruling parties too..and though I am apolitical but change affects us all.. one thing the Aam Admi Party is the best Mango taste of this this season.. and more sincere cogent honest than any so called cobbled up Third Front.. and if there are elections in Uttar Pradesh the Broom will wipe out the miseries of the riot stricken people and give more hope and light ..

This is my estimation as a novice and as a beggar poet , I have a great equation with the Mumbai Aam Admi Party honcho Mr Mayank Gandhi having shot their Victory Marches and Rallies during the Lokpal Anna Hazare Movement..

Mumbai needs change too...the public needs change too.. change is the law of nature ..and a call to move ahead but it should be positive and healthy to all concerned ..unlike the changes that are going to be enforced on us at Flickr.com...the Black Flickr day was the only means to make the other side here us out, it was not a rebellious calling , just a democratic way of being heard .. even walls have ears thy say.. so lets wait and see .. thank you Anuj Nair .. for being the Arvind Kejriwal of our time at Flickr .. we all love Flickr ...we also love those who who are not part of the Black Flickr day.. we are one through our love of pictures and the camera the greatest instrument of peace on this world.. and yes we love Thomas Hawk and his friends too.. he has his point of view .. and what is life without diverse points of view for collective good.. and yes I use Flickr as the source of ll my blogs .. they become pictures only if you read them them as pictures I see them as Blogs per se ..

Its been a month since I shut my shop at Facebook , I miss all my Facebook friends even those who reported my bleeding pictures .. but I am happy here .. and at Twitter the extension of my poetic angst and the beggary of my prostituted blogs ..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube