Wednesday, December 11, 2013

A Message From Samira Kones ..Home Alone


samirakones08@sify.com

she called me
whispered
sweet nothings
on the phone
melting voice
as it pleaded
cuddled moaned
making a part
of me theoretically
therapeutically
thermostatically
metaphorically
hard as stone
she was going to
give me millions
as loan ..flesh
of her flesh
some bones

read on.. as she read
it to me in muted tone
seductively tickling my
cojones ..as i let out
a libidinous groan..
i was fully blown

Hello Dear, Please I need Your Help

Please permit me to introduce myself, my name is samira Kipkalya Kones,
24yrs old female (single)
and i'm from Kenya in East Africa. I appeal to you to exercise a little
patience and read through my letter
because i feel quite safe dealing with you in person, with due respect,
trust and humanity
and with pains, tears and sorrow from my heart, believing that you would
consider my letter and help me
and also benefit from me.
my Dear please you can reply me this email id samirakones08@sify.com


However, i inherited from my late father USD$5.800.000.00M (Five Million,
Eight Hundred Thousand United State Dollars)
which i will like you to benefit by helping me and stand as my Trustee to
receive the fund. Although,
we have neither met in person nor by communication. But i believe, it is
one day you get to know someone, either by physical
or through correspondence. Honestly, i wished to contact you personally
for this long term business relationship
and investment assistance in your country.

You are entitle of financial benefit of 35% of the total fund while the
rest of the fund shall be my investment capital in your country.
i have no knowledge of international transaction of this nature
but my personal decision to contact you assured me your capability of
assisting me with sincerity of mind.

My Father (Hon. Kipkalya Kones) was the former Kenyan road Minister.
He and the assistant minister of home affairs (Mrs.Lorna Laboso) were on
board when the plane crashed on the Tuesday 10th, June, 2008
which was headed to kericho and crashed in a remote area called kajong'a,
in Western Kenya and the plan number was ( Cessna 210 )

You Can Read More About The Plane Crashed Through The Cnn Documentary News:
edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/africa/06/10/kenya.crash/
After my father's burial, my Evil Uncle and step Mother had a plan against me
and sold my father's properties to an Italian expatriate which they used
all the fund and leave me only to suffered.

My evil Uncle and my step mother threaten to kill me because i didn't
accept them to sit on my inheritance fund will in my name.
Because they have attempted to killed me, i had to run away for my dear
life and traveled to Burkina where the fund was deposited,
i have met the bank and had a discussion with Bank Director to make some
withdrawal of the money for a better life,

so i can able to take care of myself and start a new life again, the Bank
Director whom i met in person told me that my father's instruction in his
will
was the fund would only be release to me when i present a Reliable Foreign
Trustee who would help me and invest the money overseas.
If you are really interested to go on with the transaction, kindly reply
me urgent.

Once I receive your reply showing your acceptance i shall provide you more
information concerning the transaction.
Reply me via: samirakones08@sify.com

Thanks And Be Blessed
Miss samira

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube