Friday, December 20, 2013

A Message From Mrs SuSanne Hosni Mubarak

A Message From Mrs SuSanne Hosni Mubarak by firoze shakir photographerno1


Hello
I am M.r.s. SuSanne.. the wife of the former Egyptian leader, Hosni Mubarak who is currently on house arrest and facing a retrial on charges of complicity resulting from political turmoil during the 2011 uprising which was fabricated without evidence. the government has seized everything we have here and prevent us from traveling out of Egypt.

As a result of this, I need somebody outside Egypt to represent my interest to manage our reserved funds value (150,000,000.00 U.SD) in long-term business venture especially in public and private business (including real estate investment,

I am willing to negotiate with you how much I will offer you to handle this for me after your acceptance. And all needed to proceed the legality and movement of the (150,000,000.00 U.SD) shall or will be duly obtained in due course.

Yours Faithfully,
M.r.s SuSanne . Hosni Mubarak
.susane.suzanne@aol.com


 a message 
i tried but 
could not 
duck.. 
mrs susanne 
promises 
to bring me 
luck .. make 
me a wealthy 
beggar poet 
get rid of 
my bad luck 
crispy wispy 
fat bucks 
so that i 
can proudly 
tell my critics 
life does not 
suck ..yuck 
what the fuck 
so a message 
that promises 
to give me 
holistic altruistic 
jerks .sleepless 
in Gaza..endless 
sweet perks ..



I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube