Friday, December 20, 2013

FROM MRS.AWAH SULE

FROM MRS.AWAH SULE
BILL AND EXCHANGE MANAGER
BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A)
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO
WEST AFRICA.

please reply to this email address
mrs.awahsule11@gmail.com

Dear friend,
I am MRS.AWAH SULE am the manager of auditing and accounting department Bank of
African(B.O.A) in Burkina faso. I would like you to indicate your interest to
receive the transfer of$15.2 Million. I will like you to stand as the next of
kin to my late client whose account is presently dormant, for claim.

(1) Full names:
(2) Private phone number:
(3) Current residential address:
(4) Occupation:
(5) Age and Sex:

Yours faithful,
Bill & Exchange Manager.
FROM MRS.AWAH SULE
please reply to this email address
mrs.awahsule11@gmail.com

i got a message
from kind hearted
generous mrs awa
sule ..to this beggar
poet .. impertinent
incorrigible romantic
fool a drop out from
lifes school..she
plans to make me
rich wealthy ..money
rules ..adding fire
to my minds fuel..
uber cool....no
i want have to
mortgage my
family jewels
she is hot
spasmodic
but orgiastic-ally
moralistically
moronically
orgasmic ally
gastronomically
anachronistically
ironically iconically
not so cruel

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube