Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Blogging Is Addictive ..But Not Injurious To Health

All this while I uploaded my pictures the same size I shot them but it takes too much time , and I want to finish this series ..I have two more cards remaining , so I am now using the Fotosizer , make the size smaller and post the same at Flickr ,,I uploaded 91 images but I dont like posting my pictures on Facebook , I post randomly now ..
So please see my Flickr set on Moharam in Delhi Ashura 2013.

I have a running nose bad cold congested chest I am catching on my pending work, rushed to town last evening , and again this morning I have to rush back to town..I dont carry my camera .. I took just one camera to Delhi and I shot less , about 3 cards ...

My last day in Delhi I shot the Juma Masjid area and the Dargah Nizamuddin Aulia..

I had an encounter with a Sada Suhagin Sufi order at the Dargah, they dress like woman but are married men, and this guy Hassan was from Hoshiarpur his disciples were with him , he was loaded and was giving money to everyone generously..I wont be posting these pictures publicly , perhaps a single resized copy, he had a bangles a nose ring all in gold , and carried a transistor he was about 30 year old.

And I have shot these Sada Suhagis Mossa Suhagin , some with beards in ladies attire , and I met them in Mumbai at Chor Bazar, later at Ajmer and Haji Malang.. I blocked this rare documentary from public view along with my transgender pictures

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube