Wednesday, October 23, 2013

The Spice Seller Boy..

I have been awake since 1.30 am..I blog that keeps my mind from being terrorized by bedbugs..I am adding a new dimension to my Latur blogs,,,I shot all this in 2010..and it is here in the streets that you see a vista of changing moods and a tidal wave of human emotions..

Living in Mumbai all my life , had added to the experience of unlearning ,,,

I envy people who can just take off I cant I have a huge load of responsibilities and so the streets in my backyard are fodder for my thoughts,,,

I have no time I have been wanting to go to Canon Master Care Rustomjee to get my cameras serviced but am caught up in something or the other ,,

Nerjis my grand daughter with curls has had a haircut at Bettys ..a Chinese lady..great hairdresser.

I had bought a salamander for Marziya that the surviving black ghosts ate it up..my 3 flowerhorns in a partitioned tank have survived so far...

And I met Mr Raj Sippy last evening he praised me for my acting in Phata Poster ,, Chand Terrace where Mr Raj Sippy stays is on of the most aesthetic and clean building ..all thanks to Raj Sippy , who with his vision has made Chand Terrace the finest habitable place in Bandra..every inch of the facade the exteriors are artistically modified by him.. I told him that he should be made the CEO of Mumbai... he would do wonders , and he his a creative person an artist and has promised to give me a role in his next film..

Another person who has a nice comfortable home ,, palatial and soothing to the senses is Mr Kamal Khan .. I was at his place before I came to Romu Sippys house where I met Raj Sippy.

Kamal Khan is a one man army , and is now busy getting his own film on the floor ,,he is Bollywood most trusted Critic No 1,,,and his predictions come true ,, if he says a film is going to be a hit ..it surely will be a hit..he was telling me most of the people who make films dont apply their brains ,,they expect a hit when there is no content form or story ,, we share a great rapport.. and it is a pleasure meeting him from time to time.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube