Wednesday, October 23, 2013

My Facebook Blog ,, Now Posted At Flickr.com

Today I am under the weather .. I have many reasons ..one of them I was awake all night killing bed bugs .. later in the day I rushed to Kurla East to return 2 pairs of Senegals I bought this without any knowledge of it for Marziya Shakirs plantation tank and so my balloon Molly is now with one eye and smaller fishes dead ,, I will take something in exchange later from this guy the largest importer of imported fish.. in Mumbai.

On my way back it was a horrible feeling of giddiness and maybe my sugar level went down..I had an orange in the rickshah. Removing the 4 sengals from the tank was what might have stressed me up,,

This picture was shot at Epson product event by my Guru late Mr Black and White Jatkar ,,, he was my true friend guide and also a father figure ,,I miss him terribly sometimes ,,Ram Mahal Shivaji Park...his little room and yet photography wise comfortable a Temple Of Hope And Learning..

I am now ensconced at home ..waiting for another night of bedbugdom.. and their attachment to me my wife cosmically mystically..

So a picture is a picture but a blog always remains a blog..I use Facebook not for chats not for gossip , not for poking not to be added to groups without my permission I am not a group, congregational or Anjuman person ..

And I did not carry my camera , sometimes a part of me that shoots the street mocks me ..telling me with undue respect ,,, Fuck Shakir only photographers need cameras ...do you need one,,,, I move on to the next thought on the agenda of my aging angst... We wont be found in newspapers .. it would be an embarrassment ..a 5 year old and a two year old paying their tribute to Prof BW Jatkar through my cosmic eye..

Nerjis was called the Google + baby .. and Marziya chip of the old blog..I deactivated both their accounts on Facebook...

All three have website but Marziya and Nerjis both Indibloggers have retired from blowing their trumpet ..

I have pictures in my camera I shall upload leisurely ..and Aviary has added another dimension ...mono chromatically ..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube